Friday, March 04, 2011

Hallelujah!!

Beauties I have found the most amazing product ever!!!
I heard great things from Beauty Heaven about this Make-Up Finishing Spritz but was a little hesitant about its actual results. It’s a facial spray that sets your make-up for the day. When I first read about it, I thought how can a face spray work… But it does ladies and it smells like rose water… Its divine..
You just apply your make-up as per normal, spritz this miracle mist on your face and your good to go for the whole day!! It hydrates my face, and leaves it feel intensely hydrated (maybe because of the aloe vera) all day…  It’s a low fuss, low maintenance step in my make-up routine. I just spritz in the morning, but you can keep it in your handbag for touch-ups during the day.. Actually might have to buy a few more one for my hand bag and one for the office. Plus it’s in a generous 150mls…


If any make-up diva has asked how to have their make-up hold longer, definitely give this product a go…

Photobucket
I now use it every day.. I don’t know what I would ever do without it… Fabulous… I love it… xox

No comments:

Post a Comment