Tuesday, March 01, 2011

My Favourites!! xox

These aren’t necessary essentials but they are helpful extras that I can’t personal live without.

Estee Lauder- Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher.. I have been using this since I was 16.. It reduces the visibility of my pores and leaves my skin feeling smooth its amazing.. I can’t live without it.


Olay- Total Effects Serum. Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti-Ageing Serum as a prize on Beauty Heaven and I'm so lucky. Since using this wonder product I have fallen madly in love it. It’s a great nourishing serum and I team it with Olay moisturisers my skin feel gorgeous….. I love it. It is soooo hydrating and you only need the smallest amount to feel the effects. I apply this after washing my face before my moisturiser and really enjoy the effects. It gives me a smoother feeling face, less dryness and a silky appearance. My skin honestly feels tighter after using Olay products i really enjoy the feeling of my skin a few days after applying the products and can honestly say I have noticed a difference in my appearance.



BIO Ceauticals B12 Liquid- I suffer from chronic fatigue and anaemia. And my naturopath suggested B12 Liquid. I tried the injections and couldn't stand them they really hurt. So this is the next best thing. I love it... One quick squirt under your tongue once to twice a day is all you need. Plain taste, quick and simple. I honestly have found it makes a difference to my energy levels. I’m less exhausted and find I have more energy. I know one product alone can't give me boundless energy but it has definitely assisted me to feel more energised. I also read that Victoria Secret models take it during stressful times and big shoots... So it is definitely staying in my handbag!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment