Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Scrub-a-dub-dub!!

I am a big exfoliator I try and do it at least twice a week more during summer. It leaves my skin feeling so so so soft and nourished and then my moisturiser is more easily absorbed.

 If you have been looking for a great sugar scrub then stop. Premium Spa have one that is amazing. I have been using it for 6 + years I promise you. I love the frangipani and coconut!! It smells divine and rubs over my skin with ease. I dig out a handful and then at my ankles and scrub all the way up to my shoulders. It takes me a good ten minutes to really scrub all around concentrating on my knees, elbow, and stomach. But if you want a spa experience at home, get this product. It is just as good as the products the spas use in the packages for a body scrub. You don't need to moisturise because the jojoba oils from the product stay on your skin and leave it hydrated. But for extra kick, I slather a moisturiser over my body after and leave a dressing gown on for half and hour.. Result= soft sexy skin!! Even for a quick exfoliator this product does the trick but it is so lush I keep buy more. I stock up because I can't get enough of it. I honestly couldn't get it for a while a few years ago and I went to 5 Priceline stores to find it.. But know its back in my life and its not going anywhere..
 
Another body scrub I'm addicted to Natio Wellness Body Scrub. It is a new find for me, have had it about a month and it’s a total winner. I like this in combination with my other scrubs because it’s a delicate scrub. It’s not a straight up granule scrubs it’s almost encased in a jelly style liquid which gives a softer exfoliation. Which I love.. It has a clean non-offensive fragrance to it and is really soft and fluid. I think it’s better to use in the bath or outside the shower to really get its full effects. The container says "Buff away dead skin cells and reveal a fresh, vibrant glow". It does exactly that. If you find some scrubs to harsh or leave your skin feeling red. I would recommend trying this, it’s a really soft yet effective product. I have it in a generous 450g tub, and if you’re a product 'over-user' like me this is a great size. I will definitely purchase again.



I alternate between sugar scrubs, exfoliating gloves and body scrubs and use one of each at least once a week to really buff my skin. Once you start, you won’t regret it. If you see ladies skin who really glow and you think wow...!! I wish I had skin like that, I bet you they exfoliate.
A cheaper and longer lasting alternative for those beauty babes on a budget is the old exfoliating glove. Lather up for favourite body wash or soap and scrub away….


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment