Thursday, March 03, 2011

Hide and Seek!

Concealers....

I found this product a few years ago when my skin was more prone to spots. Its Maybelline Pure Concealer  anti-acne treatment stick. It has ingredients that fight spots, which is great because I hate covering spots and not actually attacking the bacteria. So I just dab this little wonder stick on a spot and go on with the rest of my make-up. Sometimes girls try and over cover their spots only making them more obvious, but not actually treating the spot. This little dual purpose product is fabulous. 




Bloom concealer in Undercover. This little stick concealer has been a saviour. It’s very creamy and lasts well under my make-up. The actually curved product makes it great for even easy application. It really offers great concealment, and covers the areas im trying to hide without drawing attention to them which I have found some concealers tend to do. My only criticism is there's not enough. 


L'Oreal True Match Touche Magique- Anti Fatigue/Illuminating Conceal.. Great concealer. I se this under my eyes when they are dark, sunken and very tired. This hides all my sins from to much partying the night before. Great little brush for easy application. Can layer as light or heavy as required. Works well under my foundation. And really allows this area to be highlighted. Have at least 3 so I have it with me all the time. 



Mirenesse Icon Sealer 24hr Concealer.. I received this little pocket rocket as a VIP gift. Its properties are to give your lines an extra little plump kick. I concentrate this between my brows and forehead where I have the most noticeable lines. So although I don't necessary need concealer in is area I want those lines to be diminished and less evident. It offers a good smooth coverage and blends well into my skin. I like the thought that I have an extra product under my make-up trying to  assist me with my fight against the evil lines..

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment