Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello & Welcome!

I've started this blog because I am a beauty devotee and I wanted to share my reviews, tips and knowledge about all the different aspects and facets of beauty. My friends always say to me how they like my make-up, or my hair, how glowy my skin is and are always asking me for advice and what products I use! Then my beautiful sister suggested I start a blog to share my knowledge and advice. So this is what I have done, I plan to update my blog weekly with product reviews, tips and tricks and different bits and pieces as well as perfume reviews. I am not in the beauty industry, I am not a make-up artist or anything, which I think allows me to have a more honest opinion. And I think it’s helpful to have a person who just likes beauty to give advice from a consumer’s point of view. Just for your reference I’m 24 years old from Melbourne, Australia. But I also already use a-lot of anti-ageing products as I believe prevention is the greatest cure... 

Now girlies I have to tell you I am a massive make-up fan!! I love new products and different colours.. Some days it’s a hit and some days it’s an absolute miss.. But that's what makes it so fun... I have to tell you I have product A.D.D I always try something different with my hair and with my make-up I like to experiment and it's fun. Of course I have my staple looks and styles, but I love to mix it up. A girlfriend at work actually said to me, she loves the fact I always try something different.. So I will put up different looks and how-to's for make-up as well as my product reviews, must haves and tips...  Peace and Love xox  

I hope you enjoy and find it informative and if you have any questions, comments or feedback.. Please comment or email me :)
Thank-You so much and Enjoy!! xox
Photobucket

1 comment: