Sunday, February 20, 2011

PRODUCT RAVE

All Aboard the Napoleon Perdis Express
 I won this Shanghai Ginger Body Lotion from Napoleon Perdis and I’m one happy girl. I’m not a fan of ginger and probably would have never tried it but I’m so happy I have it. I only tried a little bit on my wrist to start with being very sceptical but I'm a total convert. It’s a sweet and subtly spicy scented moisturiser that is so lush. Great size 500 ml bottle. I never really thought of Napoleon Perdis for their body products only their make-up but I’m glad they have expanded into different beauty areas. It really is a nourishing, little wonder product. And even after application I can still smell this on myself and it's delicious! Even while applying I keep smelling my hands because it’s really yummy. And funny enough Shanghai is one of my favourite cities!! I really don't have a bad word to say about this product....


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment