Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Product must haves!!

 The basics.. Hair
1.     Great Brush’s- every beauty must have some good brushes in hand. My favourites are:
Mason Pearson


Denman


Aveda Flat Paddle Brush
 
2.     Great shampoo and conditioner for your hair type.
·         I love Kerastase products they are so rich and lush and my hair just loves them. In particular their Nutri-Thermique  And VOLUMINTENSE ranges.
·         I also adore Bumble and Bumble shampoos and conditioners


·         And for deep conditioning I love big bottles of TRESemme' conditioners and put them into my hair dry and leave it for hours..

3.     Morrocan Oil girls.. If you have not tried it yet, do!! After you wash your hair you need to get some of this onto your precious locks…

 
4.     GHD straightener… Love them but make make make sure you use a heat protectant it is so important otherwise it’s like you’re putting heat straight onto silk!! Not smart girlies.. I personally adore RPR's Protect my Hair its devine.



5.     Velcro Rollers and Clips.. I know you’re thinking old school. But you get fabulous and long lasting results…


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment