Saturday, February 19, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW:

Face of Australia Foundations Review:
Face of Australia stick foundation SPF 15. I found these little gems a few years ago and have never looked back. Sometimes I want strong coverage for night time. Stick foundations tend to be very strong, and some people don't like such strong coverage but I do. I have it in Outback Beige for winter and Outback Tan for summer when my skin is darker. They are so easy to apply with a sponge and allows really controlled application. Great for your handbag for easy touch ups. Just whip it out, touch up and done. I always have them in my beauty case. They are so great just a very easy foundation, I can’t get enough. If you don't like a strong coverage, I wouldn't suggest a stick foundation for you. But I adore this stick of beauty. 




Face of Australia Expert Finish Mousse Foundation (Tan): After bad experiences with other mousse's I had given up on them. I felt it was hard to get an even coverage, I couldn't get the right amount it was either too much or not enough. And it never lasted on my skin. I couldn't get an even look. Until I found this pot of gold. I thought because I love their stick foundations so much, they might be ok. And Face of Australia has changed my mind about foundation mouse. This is a great foundation. So smooth and light, I adore it. It gives me an even skin tone, and a really soft and polished look. I used a powder blend over the top to set it and to last longer, but its not necessary. I do keep it in my bag for touch ups (just in case), but rarely pull it out. Good if you like applying products with your fingers, but blends really well with a brush. It really makes my face feel covered but still fresh. I’m a convert now, and have a new found love for mousse.

As always the best way for me to help you is to provide me with feedback, comments or questions.. Peace and Love xox
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment